The Science Behind EdenPURE® Infrared Portable Space Heaters
Infrared Bulbs (The breakthrough in infrared heating)
- EdenPURE infrared elements create heat using patented copper heat exchangers.
- Safe with no carbon monoxide or harmful radiation and no exposed heating elements.
- Effectively heats the objects in a room without wasting heat on the ceiling, resulting in an even, comfortable heat.
PTC (Positive Temperature Coefficient)
- Low Maintenance Cost – element has 80,000+ hour life expectancy.
- Low Air Resistance – airflow moves right through the element.
- Quick Heating – typically faster than bulbs.
- Uniform Heat – produces even heat across the entire element.
- Self-Regulating – Doesn’t overheat (element activates in stages – doesn’t blow fuses).
- Durability – rarely needs serviced or replaced.
- All the benefits of traditional PTC elements with additional, natural copper benefits.
- Heat transfers quicker from the element to the air, thereby heating the room faster.
- Increased heat transfer enables a reduction in the cool down time from 3 minutes at a high fan speed to 1 minute at the extremely quiet, low fan speed.
- The element via the proprietary EdenTECH programming creates energy-efficient heat production and an accurately maintained temperature – set by the customer.
COPPER HEATING ELEMENTS
Copper is efficient – nothing transfers heat to air faster.
Copper is safe
- It’s not harmful to people or to the environment.
- It’s antimicrobial properties are natural. It has no chemicals added to it.
- It’s efficiency is not impared by natural tarnishing, unlike other materials.
- It remains effective even after abrasion and contamination.
- It’s proven to inhibit the growth of mold and mildew.
- It’s the only solit anti-microbial touch surface approved by the EPA.