Protect Your EdenPURE® Investment
10 Cold Weather Preparation Tips
- It is essential to remove and vacuum the rear filter of the heater for optimum performance. You can also rinse your filter carefully under running water and allow to air dry. Ensure the filter is dry before replacing.
- Make sure the heater rear intake is not blocked or covered.
- Ensure your batteries in your remote control are in good working order and corrosion free.
- Check the wheels and casters on your unit (if applicable). Make sure they are secure and turn freely. Remove any dirt or debris from the wheel surface to ensure easy movement.
- Ensure the front grill and exhaust port are clean and free of debris.
- Keep combustible materials such as furniture, pillows, bedding, papers, clothing and curtains at least 3 feet from the front of the heater and keep them away from the sides and rear when in use.
- Check your power cord for wear, cracks or exposed wiring. Do not use power cord under carpeting or throw rugs. Keep away from high traffic areas. If your power cord is damaged, return the heater to an authorized service center.
- Never use heater with an extension cord or power tab / powerstrip.
- Wipe and clean your EdenPURE heater cabinet with a soft damp cloth.
- We recommend covering your EdenPURE with our customized Small Dust Jacket or Large Dust Jacket when the heater is stored for long periods of time.