Partner Product Return Policy
Unused items (unopened and unwashed) and items returned for verifiable manufacturing defects may be returned within 30 days of delivery, for 100% refund on the cost of the returned items. Shipping fees for any other returns are not refundable. There is a 15% restocking fee for opened, washed, and/or used items that are not defective.
Partner Product Returns & Exchanges
• Call 1-800-225-6595 to receive a Return Authorization Number. Returns will not be accepted without prior authorization. Place the Return Authorization Number prominently on the shipping label of the shipping carton being returned.
• All returned items must be in unused condition and must be accompanied by all original contents. Missing contents will result in a reduced credit amount. All warranty cards must be left blank. Merchandise must be returned in original manufacturer's box that has not been defaced or altered in any way.
• Purchaser is responsible for shipping and shipping instructions will be provided with approved RMA.
Fulfilled by our friends at Tribest
Choison’s® V-Slicer is designed to offer superior convenience and safety, while still providing consistent and swift slicing of produce. Featuring an upright and standing position the V-Slicer makes for a convenient and easy to use mandolin slicer that helps create even uniform slices of adjustable thickness. The Japanese design and forged stainless steel blade mirrors the sharpness of a Santoku knife, while the V shape of the blade helps to center and cut through produce with a straighter cut than a standard blade would. Two protection features the chute box Finger Guard and Large Pusher make this the safest mandolin on the market. At the same time holes at the back of blades help prevent suction and keep the produce in motion for a smooth push and pull action, slicing produce safely and efficiently.
- Prepare uniformed slices of produce for use with a dehydrator, fryer, or oven
- Slice onions, carrots, tomatoes cucumbers, beets, and more for salad bars
- Make even and thick onion ring slices
- Process large amounts of produce in half the time it would take with a knife
- Ensure standardized slices in thickness every pass
- Create paper thin slices for a decorative flair
- Variable thickness control settings gives you control on just how thick or thin you want your slices to be
- Rubberized Feet - Provides stability and support across all surfaces
- V-Shaped Blade - The innovative shape provides an easier time slicing
- Chute Box - Helps perfectly position produce for even and straight cuts
- Large Pusher - Protects fingers during use, while providing even and equal pressure distribution
- Small Pusher & Divider - Provides superior pressure distribution for smaller-sized produce
- Extension Legs - Allows for the use of larger bowls or containers to be utilized
- Finger Guard - Provides superior protection & prevents stray fingers from getting anywhere near the blade
- Vacuum-Preventing Surface - Grooves on the slicing platform and holes on the blade prevent the formation of a vacuum during the slicing process
- Removable Blade - Convenient cleaning, sharpening and replacement
- Thickness Adjusting Platform - Easily adjusts the thickness of slices from paper-thin to 3 mm slices
- Julienne Attachments - Optional 2 mm, 3 mm, and 4 mm attachments are available
- Product Choisons® V-Slicer Precision Standing Mandoline
- Model: CH-VS200
- Standing Mandolin
- Weight 5.8 lbs (Product) / 6.5 lbs (Package)
- Dimensions: 16.3" L x 6.3" W x 12.5" D
- Package: 16.9" × 7.2" × 9.3"
- Warranty: 1 Year for Household Use
- Made in Japan