- RAPIDLY OXIDIZES ODORS FOR FRESHER, MORE PURIFIED AIR
- USES OZONE TECHNOLOGY TO DESTROY UP TO 99.9% OF AIR POLLUTANTS
- PORTABLE AND COMPACT PLUG-IN DESIGN
- HELPS TO FIGHTS ALLERGIES AND OTHER RESPIRATORY CONDITIONS
Old-style air purifiers require air be brought to the unit. But the problem with that is that the worst air may never even come to the unit. The micro-sized EdenPURE® OxiLeaf™ produces ozone molecules that attack pollutants in the air, including those hiding behind objects. These ozone molecules act as deadly missiles that destroy up to 99.9% of air.
The EdenPURE® OxiLeaf™ removes pet, cigarette, urine and cooking odors. It also removes smoke, pollen, dust, pet dander and carbon monoxide and kills dust mites. It removes virtually all organic and inorganic pollutants, including toxic gasses. It can also relieve allergies and sinus problems caused by air pollution.
*** Not available in California
• Uses Oxi-technology to purify your indoor air
• Provides relief from: allergies and other respiratory problems
• Takes up no floor or counter space
• Portable and compact
• Kills mold
• Perfect size for travel
• Restores the air in a musty basement, attic, bathroom, kitchen, car or RV
• Neutralizes pet odors
• Quiet operation
• Oxygenates the air
• Dimensions: 5.125” H x 4.3” L x 3.5” D
• 50 - 60 Hz
• Recommended room size: Small
• Weight: 7.5 oz.
• Ozone Output: 0.48 - 0.96 ppm (adjustable)
• No filters or fillers needed
Great for its size.
These little units really put out a lot of ozone. You can smell and feel them working. Our allergies are better. The small size allows you to put them anywhere.
i have 2 already and needed a couple more. one for the basement and one for our trailer.
Oxi-leaf G4 review
I love the oxi-leaf so much that I bought my sister one for her birthday. I have dogs and the oxi-leaf makes my rooms smell like fresh air.
Really helps with the musty house smell
The OxiLeaf G-4 is so easy to use. Just take it out of the box and plug it in. Starts working right away.
Just as advertied
My husband is on oxygen. This has to be beneficial. It keeps the air fresh which isn’t always possible in a sick room. Wish I had bought a second one. It simply wasn’t in my budget.