- HEATS UP TO 1,000 SQ. FT.
- BLADELESS FAN CIRCULATION UP TO 1,000 SQ. FT.
- SMALL FOOTPRINT
- AUTOMATIC TIP-OVER SENSOR
The GEN21 is a safe heater and cooler guaranteed to provide even, comfortable heat and cooling from floor to ceiling. The GEN21 uses a highly advanced PTC infrared heating element for superior efficiency that’s designed to last over 80,000 heating hours.
The GEN21 Heater/Cooler is also an advanced bladeless fan that propels air a long distance and creates constant, gentle circulating air. Air is drawn in from the floor and pushed out the top, creating ideal airflow. A louvered top lets you direct the air for focused airflow.
Perfect for rooms where safety is a priority (child's room, playrooms, common areas), the GEN21 is equipped with a self-regulating PTC heating element that won’t overheat. A built-in tip-over sensor also shuts off the GEN21 if it’s accidentally bumped or knocked over.
- Even, warm heat or cool air from corner to corner
- Heats up to 1,000 square feet
- Takes only 1 sq. ft. floor space
- EdenPURE copper PTC heating chamber
- Super powerful fan for circulation up to 1,000 square feet
- Positionable vent for focused air flow
- Self-regulating PTC heating element designed to not overheat
- Memory setting when powered off
- Digital touchscreen for easy temperature control
- Remote Control included
- CETL Approved
- Dimensions: 22.25”H X 13.5”W X 7.25”D
- Weight: 14 lbs
- BTU Rating: 5000
- Amps: 12.5
- Watts: Up to 1500 on Heat Mode/ Up to 25 on Fan Mode
- Made in China
All of our heaters
This is my third heater that we bought from Eden Pure. All three have been excellent. They perform up to our standards and been very reliable, the extra heat they provide keeps us nice and toasty, plus our electric bill has not been effected. Thanks for a great product.
EdenPURE Gen 21
So far this product is pretty amazing..... garage is under 700 sq/ft and I set the heater to a temp and sure enough its hitting temp and keeping it there!! On a 12 degree evening the unit maintained the set temp in the garage! Now a few factors to consider, garage is fully insulated just not heated, but several super cold days and the unit is keeping the temp at the set point! AND it is hitting temp enough to turn off until it needs to start again as the garage cools and that heat/cool cycle continues.
Great heater l like very much and keep my room warm and on the space to.
love the product.
keep the rooms hated up
Great for a small room as supplemental heat.
I like how it goes close to the wall. It's easy to operate.