- HEATS UP TO 1,000 SQ. FT.
- BLADELESS FAN CIRCULATION UP TO 1,000 SQ. FT.
- SMALL FOOTPRINT
- AUTOMATIC TIP-OVER SENSOR
The GEN21 is a safe heater and cooler guaranteed to provide even, comfortable heat and cooling from floor to ceiling. The GEN21 uses a highly advanced PTC infrared heating element for superior efficiency that’s designed to last over 80,000 heating hours. Never Be Cold Again!™
The GEN21 Heater/Cooler is also an advanced bladeless fan that propels air a long distance and creates constant, gentle circulating air. Air is drawn in from the floor and pushed out the top, creating ideal airflow. A louvered top lets you direct the air for focused airflow. Never Be Hot Again!™
Perfect for rooms where safety is a priority (child's room, playrooms, common areas), the GEN21 is equipped with a self-regulating PTC heating element that won’t overheat. A built-in tip-over sensor also shuts off the GEN21 if it’s accidentally bumped or knocked over.
- Even, warm heat or cool air from corner to corner
- Heats up to 1,000 square feet
- Takes only 1 sq. ft. floor space
- EdenPURE copper PTC heating chamber
- Super powerful fan for circulation up to 1,000 square feet
- Positionable vent for focused air flow
- Self-regulating PTC heating element designed to not overheat
- Memory setting when powered off
- Digital touchscreen for easy temperature control
- Remote Control included
- CETL Approved
- Dimensions: 22.25”H X 13.5”W X 7.25”D
- Weight: 14 lbs
- BTU Rating: 5000
- Amps: 12.5
- Watts: Up to 1500 on Heat Mode/ Up to 25 on Fan Mode
- Made in China
Great product. We jw 3 of these heaters
EdenPURE GEN21 Heater/Cooler
Very quiet and powerful.
EdenPure Gen21 Heater/Cooler
So far this heating unit has met my expectations. The unit heats the room space completely. My question now is how long will this unit continue to operate this way. So often appliances will run well up until one year or two. I expect this to operate at least five years. Will it? I hope so. If this fails in two years, the price was not worth it. I hope it will. Thanks. Five stars for five years until then, this is the rate I will give.
So far it has worked great!
I have three of them. So I guess they are great. I just wish there were instructions on how to replace the PTC heater part that I paid $58.00 for and can't replace it in the first Heater/Cooler that I bought a couple of years ago.