- HEATS UP TO 1,000 SQ. FT.
- BLADELESS FAN CIRCULATION UP TO 1,000 SQ. FT.
- SMALL FOOTPRINT
- AUTOMATIC TIP-OVER SENSOR
The GEN21 is a safe heater and cooler guaranteed to provide even, comfortable heat and cooling from floor to ceiling. The GEN21 uses a highly advanced PTC infrared heating element for superior efficiency that’s designed to last over 80,000 heating hours.
The GEN21 Heater/Cooler is also an advanced bladeless fan that propels air a long distance and creates constant, gentle circulating air. Air is drawn in from the floor and pushed out the top, creating ideal airflow. A louvered top lets you direct the air for focused airflow.
Perfect for rooms where safety is a priority (child's room, playrooms, common areas), the GEN21 is equipped with a self-regulating PTC heating element that won’t overheat. A built-in tip-over sensor also shuts off the GEN21 if it’s accidentally bumped or knocked over.
- Even, warm heat or cool air from corner to corner
- Heats up to 1,000 square feet
- Takes only 1 sq. ft. floor space
- EdenPURE copper PTC heating chamber
- Super powerful fan for circulation up to 1,000 square feet
- Positionable vent for focused air flow
- Self-regulating PTC heating element designed to not overheat
- Memory setting when powered off
- Digital touchscreen for easy temperature control
- Remote Control included
- CETL Approved
- Dimensions: 22.25”H X 13.5”W X 7.25”D
- Weight: 14 lbs
- BTU Rating: 5000
- Amps: 12.5
- Watts: Up to 1500 on Heat Mode/ Up to 25 on Fan Mode
- Made in China
So far it has worked great!
I have three of them. So I guess they are great. I just wish there were instructions on how to replace the PTC heater part that I paid $58.00 for and can't replace it in the first Heater/Cooler that I bought a couple of years ago.
I Love My EdenPURE!!!
I use my new heater in a small sunporch. I have the heat set at 65 degrees and the heater works very efficiently keeping it at that temperature. I love the sleek, trim size of it too!
Very satisfactory. Works very well in our basement.
Have just rec'd the Gen21
I have used it a couple of times, it seems to work well. I do like the smaller size, it will be used in my RV. I have one of the Gen4, it has and still works wonderful over 7 years. I will hope this does a well.